Leading Bristol law firm seeks an Associate with strong commercial experience to join a well established team in Bristol.
Joining a growing corporate and commercial team located in the centre of Bristol, the successful associate solicitor will work alongside a lead partner on complex and varied caseload covering all aspects of commercial matters. Additionally, the successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the firms commercial offering.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Franchise agreements
- E-commerce and software as a service agreement
- Supply terms
- Agency agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Participation in business development and networking initiatives
- A solicitor with a minimum of four years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in all aspects of commercial work
- Excels in verbal and written communication
- Good time and file management skills
- Strives for high standards and is willing to go the extra mile for clients
Our client is a highly regarded Bristol firm, located in superb Bristol offices with great transport links and delivers a wide range of services to individuals as well as businesses both locally and further afield. Placed high in the legal rankings and widely recognised as leaders in their field, the firm is staffed by dedicated and extremely talented lawyers and support staff who ensure high levels of client care, endeavouring to go the extra mile. Actively involved in their local community, they have a loyal and growing client base.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Associate to springboard their career within a forward-thinking, innovative firm, based in Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration to Karen at TSR Legal or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.