This top 50 firm, who are well known for their recent expansions and ambitious nature, are innovative, dynamic and pioneering in the work that they do. The Banking & Finance team work on high level and complex transactions, putting you years ahead of your PQE.
This top 50 ranked and top tier in a number of areas in the legal 500. They are multi-award winning, and just recently they won the award for legal employer of the year at a prestigious industry awards ceremony.
The firm are innovative, forward-thinking and what really stands them apart is, despite their size they have a truly people focused approach. There is no better example of this than there growing number of home-grown Partners, the firm have a reputation throughout the industry for nurturing and developing legal talent.
The firm have an impressive client base, which has a growing number of FTSE 250 companies. The practice now stands at over 10 offices nationally, with plans for a new office launch in the near future. You will also find that they have access to a global network, which gives them competitive edge.
You will find a supportive culture, where Partners are accessible to all. The firm have a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
This Top 50 firm are looking for a Banking & Finance Associate to join them in their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked department in the Manchester office.
The national team are growing fast, with a number of strategic hires are Partner level to further strength their offering and presence. They show no signs of slowing down which makes it a very exciting time to join them.
The department act for a varied and interesting client base including borrowers and lenders, often with a multi-jurisdiction element as well as some of the UK's major banks and financial institutions.
You will work closely alongside the partners in Leeds and the wider national team on high level and intricate transactions, giving you a level of exposure that will place you years ahead of your PQE.
Your caseload will be broad and you will assist and support on matters including leverage finance, corporate lending, real estate finance and ABL.
- You will be a Banking & Finance Solicitor with at least 1 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE)
- You will have strong general banking experience
- Experience and/or knowledge of leverage finance transactions would be highly advantageous
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications
- You will be a team player with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to confidentially manage your own caseload of high calibre work and clients
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and very lucrative bonus scheme
- The firm are well known for their quality culture, and you will be a recipient of this.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Banking & Finance Associate to join this top tier firm based in the centre of Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.