A market-leading national law firm is looking for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join them at their office in Manchester.
As part of the firm’s Legal-500 recognised contentious probate department, you will run a varied and interesting caseload and supervise junior members of the team.
The firm have an excellent flexible working policy and offer a very competitive package of perks and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor ready to take their next step.
Contentious Probate Solicitor - Manchester The company & role
- A national firm with a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and a market leader in a number of private client-facing practice areas
- You will join an expanding national contentious probate team with a supportive, friendly culture
Working alongside leading solicitors, you’ll benefit from fantastic internal referral opportunities and handle a mixed caseload of high-quality matters including disputes between beneficiaries and executors or trustees regarding the performance of their duties and the administration of estates of trusts
You will also be expected to supervise more junior members of the team
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Excellent benefits including annual bonus scheme, pension scheme, travel season ticket loan, critical illness and death in service cover, health cash plan, discounted gym membership and volunteering days, to name just a few!
Up to 30 days holiday as standard, and you can ‘buy’ up to 35hrs of extra holiday too
- Modern, new open plan city centre offices
The ideal candidate
- A Contentious Probate Solicitor with 4-6 years’ PQE
Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
May have contacts in the local market and some following of work
- A confident communicator who is comfortable undertaking business development activity/networking
Ideally, you will be ACTAPS qualified but this is not essential
How to apply for this Contentious Probate Solicitor role If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable? If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.