A boutique independent firm are looking for a Senior Family Solicitor to join their team based in Bristol and take on Assistant Head of Department responsibilities!
This is a lovely firm that pride themselves on their reputation of putting clients first and championing personal relationships. This care and consideration is reflected in their treatment of their staff - they are committed to providing an enjoyable work environment and ensuring a culture that enables commercial success.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as a fee-earning Senior Lawyer
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with current clients and contributing to the development of the Family portfolio
- Undertaking management tasks and supervising more junior clients
- Working on marketing and business development plans
- Advising on complex legal enquiries and acting as a subject matter specialist
- Assisting with budgeting and financial elements of the family team
What we are looking for:
- Senior family law experience
- Some management experience is beneficial
- Extensive experience with Divorce, Finances, Separation, Children, Cohabitation and Pre and Post-Nuptials
- Excellent client facing skills and networking ability
- Experience with Mediation is desirable
- Experience with the financial management of a department would be beneficial
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emilie James (email@example.com / 02921 673 724) at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*