We are looking to speak to experienced Banking Paralegals to join one of the Top Firms in Cardiff!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright Paralegal to join a well regarded Banking team in the centre of Cardiff. The successful candidate will provide assistance in transactional banking work and administrative support to the Corporate Lending & Restructuring team.
YOU MUST HAVE BANKING EXPERIENCE
You will also be expected to hold a Law Degree/GDL and currently work in banking or corporate transactions, obtained through work experience or in a similar environment.
You will be assisting with various aspects of transactional banking and corporate work. This will include:
- Collating and checking documentation
- Updating closing listing and condition precedents
- Carrying out company searches and other due diligence
- Assisting lawyers on completions, filing security
- Preparing post-completion transaction reports
- Assisting with basic drafting of condition documents
This is a well sought after position, so register your interest today by contacting Eve at TSR Legal by sending a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 388100.
Alternatively apply to the role directly below and Eve will be in contact, should your experience match the requirements of the specification advertised above.