This company is a well-established property organisation conglomerate operating throughout the UK. Specialising in property development, residential and student block, estate, and asset management.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor who is looking to excel in their career.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Property Litigation Solicitor. They will need to showcase experience with managing a varied client base including development investors, leaseholders and student and residential landlord disputes. In addition, they must be able to proactively manage caseloads and adhere to given deadlines.
- Property Litigation Solicitor with 3+ years' PQE
- Experience of dealing with residential property litigation matters
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Great IT skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent office location
- Flexible hours and home working available
- Company pension scheme
- Social calendar
- Fun, supportive and positive office environment
- Focus on training and professional growth
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent