Who Are We?
Hill Twine Solicitors is a specialist Criminal Defence firm based on the exquisitely beautiful South Coast, in Bournemouth, Dorset. We are a busy firm with a Criminal Legal Aid contract and on the East Dorset Duty Rota Scheme. We provide representation for courts in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, and beyond.
We undertake both publicly and privately funded work in all areas of the Criminal Law, including defending Armed Forces personnel. We are committed to acting with integrity and pride ourselves on giving honest and transparent advice.
Hill Twine Solicitors is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Who Are You?
The successful applicant will either already hold or be willing to attain Duty Solicitor status on commencing employment. We will fully fund and support you through the qualification process.
It doesn’t matter whether you are newly qualified or experienced, there is a place for you in our team if you are a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with a:
- Passion for playing an extremely important role in the Criminal Justice System;
- Commitment to achieving high standards;
- Desire to work as part of a team;
- Strong aptitude for advocacy
- Previous Criminal Defence experience;
- Higher Rights.
Why Join Hill Twine Solicitors?
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting on 25 days and increasing on a yearly basis up to 30 days annual leave. Bank Holidays are in addition to this.
- You will achieve a good work/life balance, working from home when you are not in court. Whilst you will be required to cover the occasional Saturday/Bank Holiday Court Duty, our Police Station Team can cover the majority of out of hours attendances should you wish not to have widespread rota commitments.
Application by CV and covering letter to Sarah Hill (Business Manager) Hill Twine Solicitors, 23 Hinton Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2EF or email@example.com. Job Specification available on request.
Hill Twine Solicitors is a specialist Criminal Defence firm based on the exquisitely beautiful South Coast, in Bournemouth, Dorset. We have a Criminal Legal Aid Contract and provide both publicly and privately funded representation in all areas of Criminal Law.
Established in 2013, the Hill Twine team includes Solicitors, a Higher-Rights Advocate, In-House Counsel, Police Station Accredited Representatives and Paralegals. Management of the firm is undertaken by the two Directors, supported by our Business Manager. The Business Manager handles all billing, allowing our fee earners to spend more time doing what they do best.
We operate a modern, paperless system and have invested in specialist case management software.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
You can learn more about the firm by visiting our website: https://hilltwine.co.uk