Professional Support Lawyer – Litigation – Birmingham
TSR Legal are proud to be partnering with a leading international law firm with offices spanning the UK and worldwide and are looking to speak with Solicitors / Lawyers who are looking for their next career move.
Their Litigation PSL team is keen to double its resource to support a successful and rapidly growing global practice group.
As a PSL Lawyer your responsibilities will vary by team & sector specialisms but will include:
- A significant focus on developing fee earning talent, driving technical excellence and developing deep sector expertise for lawyers across all levels of qualification
- Developing and delivering training across a range of platforms including remote and face to face, to reflect new ways of working
- Working with lawyers to develop advice that is commercially focused and technically excellent
- Monitoring key developments in law and practice and keeping lawyers up to date with need-to-know updates
- Contributing to key client relationships through horizon scanning, knowledge management and training solutions
- Driving financial robustness through proactive risk management activities
- Profile raising activities such as article writing, contributing to external networks and committees, organising events and developing thought leadership material
- Working closely with marketing to develop client-facing materials
- Knowledge management and knowhow curation including maintaining and developing precedents
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Corporate crime and investigations
- International Arbitration
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Financial Services Disputes
- Contentious and non-contentious construction
You will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years post qualification litigation / dispute resolution experience. Previous experience as a PSL is desirable but not essential and so those with strong presentation and communication skills are encouraged to apply.
The firm have a number of internal training and development programs and those who show an interest in the black letter law with a keen interest in delivering training will be considered.
Knowledge and technical expertise in digital media and online/electronic training systems and programmes is helpful but not essential.
With a network of UK offices the firm are flexible about location and will consider candidates who wish to work full-time, part-time or flexibly.
In return, you will enjoy ongoing professional development, the opportunity to work in a close-knit, dynamic and focused PSL team and the kind of recognition and challenges you would expect from a leading international law firm.
Contact Rachel Phillips, Legal Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion: Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100