Construction Solicitor – 2 + PQE (flexible on location)
TSR Legal are working with an international law firm who have strong growth plans for the next 5-10 years within their construction team. There are opportunities within this tier 1 band firm to focus on either contentious or transactional matters and those with experience in both are encouraged to apply.
The Construction team are highly regarded for undertaking a wide range of work for a broad range of regional & national clients. In order for the firm to continue growing the work within this specialist field, they are seeking a 2 year + Solicitor to join the team to provide superb technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues but also to drive forwards marketing activities and client growth. There is a strong ethos around internal training with a focus on specific construction diplomas and you will be strongly supported on specialist construction training.
- Qualified Solicitor with a strong legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department.
- Undertaken a seat within Construction law, either contentious or non-contentious
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Confident networker, ideally with experience of developing a case load and building strong client and referrer relationships.
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Strong team player with the ability to share knowledge, work and experience with more junior fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading legal 500 firm, who can offer excellent quality work & salary and benefit package as well as a first class working environment with strong career pathways. Please Contact Rachel Phillips on 02920 388100 / Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk or apply to role below to hold a confidential discussion.