A fantastic opportunity for a Property Solicitor to join the Social Housing team of a very well respected National firm in Leeds,
Following Lender wins and some high profile projects the Property department has grown over the last few years with further growth on the horizon making this an exciting time to join the firm and be a part of its continued success. The successful Solicitor will be a commercial property solicitor with 3-5 years PQE able to take on an existing caseload within the busy housing team. There are genuine promotion prospects for those with the ambition and skills to do so
This role will involve advising clients on the full range of property matters in the social housing market, but with particular emphasis on land acquisition and development work for clients involved in the delivery of affordable housing. The ability also to deal with the following would be a real plus:
- Negotiation of housing land acquisitions, golden brick agreements and development agreements.
- Preparation of robust reports on title and advice notes.
- Preparation of reports on documents and executive summaries.
- Both freehold and leasehold transactions
- Property security transactions; and
- Ongoing management of property portfolios and other landlord and tenant matters.
- Experience of housing related property work acting for buyers and/or housebuilders is essential.
- An interest in social housing projects and a desire to specialise in housing work is important.
Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work is key, along with an ability to build swtrong interpersonal relationships ,
Excellent project management skills and the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines. This role calls for a team player who works collaboratively.
Salary is Negotiable DOE
Excellent Staff benefitsFor more information please contact Nicola Mackenzie on 0113 467 7571