Residential Property Lawyer – Ashby
- Negotiable salary (DoE)
- Offers partnership prospects
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Ideally you will be a Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor or Charted Legal Executive
- You must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Able to handle a varied caseload of residential conveyancing files
- Good technical knowledge
- You will ensure that all conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner with clients and referrers
- You will run cases from instruction through to exchange
- You’ll be dealing with both leasehold and freehold residential properties
This opportunity based in Derby is perfect for an experience, ambitious and motivated Fee Earner to join a busy property department on a full time, permanent basis!
Our client pride themselves on an excellent standard of care and service to their clients.