Conveyancing Paralegal – London (SW1V)
Our client is a leading law firm who specialise in high-net-worth residential property in London and surrounding areas. It is part of the same parent company of some of the most reputable Estate Agents in London to include Hamptons and John D Wood.
The firm are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant/ Paralegal to assist a Lawyer in the management of sale and purchase residential property transactions, you will be responsible for delivering a world class customer experience through the conveyancing process.
- Supporting your Property Lawyer in acting on behalf of residential conveyancing customers delivering an excellent legal service to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication directly related to the transaction, verbally and through email.
- Updating customers and introducers on a regular basis to ensure they are well informed of the progress of their transaction.
- Pro-actively progress transactions by identifying what/who needs to be chased and undertaking this activity.
- Submitting searches and undertaking other administrative tasks.
- Drafting letters to customers and other parties to progress the transaction.
- Carrying out electronic identification checks for customers and any required follow-on actions.
- Maintaining accurate records within a case management system.
- Preparing financial statements for customers.
- Accessing third party websites to obtain information as directed by your lawyer i.e. FENSA, planning portals, Aviva, TM etc.
- Implementing company procedures and policies to maintain excellent performance standards.
- You MUST have experience working in a similar role, supporting fee earners within a conveyancing department. Ideally 2 years +.
- Ideally you will have experience using a case management system.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
- You will be able to work in a busy, high pressured environment.
- Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Fun, supporting and exciting working environment.
- Social events.
- Career development