Interim Senior Product Counsel - Telecoms - 6 months
Your new company
A globally renowned and award-winning telecoms organisation with a fantastic market reputation and excellent record of retaining its people. With roots in London, the company has one of the best broader legal teams in the UK and ensures strong levels of responsibility and quality of work. The business is working remotely until at least mid 2021.
Your new role
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts for the Enterprise Business Unit .
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to relevant business areas in writing, orally, by presentations and in meetings.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to other members of the UK legal team on relevant legal issues.
- Product development support for a particular project consisting of drafting, reviewing and preparing key service and commercial documentation for product launches, in addition to any associated marketing material.
- Reviewing a wide range of sources of information for new and proposed legal developments which impact relevant areas of responsibility.
Raising new and emerging issues with the UK legal team and the UK business as appropriate, including providing advice and comment in writing and/or in presentations/workshops.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified solicitor with roughly 3+ years PQE. Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, if from within telecoms it's a plus. You will need to be a confident stakeholder manager, who is able to negotiate, draft and influence effectively.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with exceptional exposure to high-quality work within a legal team that is seen as one of the best in the country. Over the length of the assignment you will be able to develop your skills by working closely with a great team, within a great brand over an stable length of time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.