This is a rare opportunity to work for undoubtedly one of the highest-profile law firms in Birmingham. They are Top 50 ranked and known for their exceptional work and rich history. Tired of billable hours and want to be part of an exceptional team? Then read on.
This leading international law firm has offices throughout every major UK city and is one of the largest law firms globally in terms of headcount and revenue. They are ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 across an abundance of specialisms and are recognised for their commercial awareness, innovation, and sector knowledge.
This recognition has given them an enviable client base, and you can expect to act for a multitude of multinational PLCs and household names. The quality of work is exceptional, and you can expect to gain exposure to interesting, high-value work.
Despite their size, the firm doesn't have the stuffy, corporate environment that you may expect to find. They have close-knit, collaborative teams that will welcome you with open arms and an active social calendar that will allow you to integrate with your colleagues across the firm.
They also offer a high level of flexibility, with home working commonplace even before the lockdown and reasonable targets that promote quality of service over financials.
The firm is looking to bring a Commercial Litigation Knowledge Lawyer on board to join them at their prestigious office in Birmingham. The quality of the work in the national disputes team is at the highest level.
This team requires a Knowledge Lawyer, to give professional and technical legal support to fee-earners and clients.
The role will involve duties such as:
- Working as necessary with the Disputes Knowledge Partner
- Lead on the professional development activity within the disputes team, ensuring fee earners' knowledge is up to date and to manage and promote the use of systems accordingly
- To help improve the cost-effectiveness of the Disputes team by enhancing processes and sharing knowledge
- To assist the Disputes team in delivering a high-quality service to internal and external clients
- The role requires someone confident in their approach as the work will be high profile and complex
The ideal candidate will need to be a strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels, both internally and when client-facing.
This leading law firm rarely has such positions available, and this is not a role to miss. The firm is committed to future remote working and flexibility with hours.
- 3 + years PQE in Commercial Disputes, with a broad and in-depth knowledge of the work you have done
- Efficient communication and ability to manage a complex workload and handle multiple matters at any one time.
- You will need to demonstrate high intellect with a pragmatic and commercial approach
- Securing a role with this leading firm can be a career-changing opportunity
Apply now for immediate confidential consideration. Alternatively, please call for a confidential discussion to find out more.