This leading law firm is multi-award winning and have a relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. They are well-known for the investment they give their employees, and you can expect to be supported to develop and progress your career.
This firm has a growing reputation as a leader across a number of sectors. Their relatively small size means they can provide a more responsive service to clients, and whilst they have grown significantly in recent years, their client service, culture and ethos have remained intact.
You will find a genuinely collaborative environment, where junior lawyers work alongside Partners, and there is an open-door policy. This allows you to learn from the best and grow your knowledge and technical skill base.
The firm has multiple offices across the North West and ambitious plans to build on this. Their outstanding reputation across several sectors has seen them attract clients ranging from HNW individuals and SMEs to multinational corporations, public companies, and financial institutions.
You will join a highly regarded Legal 500 Housing Litigation team in their Manchester office.
You will work closely with respected Partners on interesting work, with a focus on Housing Management. Working closely with the Head of Department will give you a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from that will allow you to sharpen your technical ability and fast track your progression.
The department acts for a broad range of clients, from housing providers to local authorities, and you can expect a high level of client contact that is unheard of at larger firms.
- You will be a Housing Litigation Solicitor between NQ - 2 years PQE (this is a guide, and applications will be considered that fall outside of this)
- Applications may be considered from General Litigators who have a keen interest in specialising within Housing Litigation
- You will have experience handling your own caseload and progressing cases
- Experience of undertaking your own advocacy, or an interest in gaining this experience
- Able to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and independently
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the North West's leading law firms. Offering interesting, complex work, a high level of career investment, and an abundance of progression prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.