COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ASSISTANT
SALARY DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE
Browns Recruitment Group are excited to be representing a leading solicitor firm with a long established reputation based in Basingstoke.
Due to the growth within their commercial property department, our client is looking to appoint a Commercial Property Assistant to join their friendly department.
- Take clients instructions on enquiries and assist with replies
- Audio typing, registrations
- Dealing with requisitions
- Post completion, administration tasks
- Opening files, initial reports (Freehold/Leasehold)
- Updating with clients/ agents
- Mortgage reports and apply for searches
- Drafting contracts / transfers
- Setting up files for completion, prepare financial statements
- Exchanging contracts
- At least 2 years experience working as a Commercial Assistant / Conveyancing Assistant
- You must be able to work independently and under supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Ideally, you will have experience in using a case management system before
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.