Anakin Seal are recruiting for an experienced residential conveyancer to join a longstanding law firm at their office in Sunderland.
You will be either a qualified Solicitor or experienced paralegal and must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' experience running your own caseload of residential conveyancing files.
Duties including but not limited to:
- Handling your own caseload of residential property cases with the support of an assistant
- Corresponding with clients and third parties
- Providing support to junior members of the teams
- Drafting legal documentation
- Land registry formalities
You will work alongside a friendly close-knit team and be given endless opportunities to progress your career.
Salary to £35,000 may increase for the right candidate