Highly regarded London law firm seeking a Senior Construction Solicitor with 4+ years PQE. The firm are looking for a knowledgeable Lawyer, who has strong non-contentious construction experience and the ambition to further develop their Construction offering and department.
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, that punches well above their weight - their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms.
They have attracted many Lawyers out of large City law firms who have been looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued without compromising on quality of work - they recently hired an established Partner in Commercial Property who joined from a Top 20 UK law firm.
There is flexible and remote working available.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to service the Construction work the firm are looking to further develop/tap into from the City of London office.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual with broad expertise. However, the definite need is for a non-contentious focused Construction Solicitor to work alongside the Real Estate and Real Estate Finance teams.
They are also offering freedom and support for you to service and develop work based on your experience/client base/client needs.
- You will a Construction Solicitor with 4+ years PQE
- You will be happy servicing primarily non-contentious work
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
Apply now for immediate consideration.