We are delighted to have been instructed on an outstanding opportunity by a highly reputable law firm in Wallsend, close to Newcastle upon Tyne. There is capacity to welcome a skilled Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with upwards of 3 years PQE. We would strongly recommend candidates with three years' experience running their own residential conveyancing caseload apply for this role in Wallsend as on top of offering you a supportive and refreshing environment an excellent remuneration and bonus package is on offer!
This role stands out in the current market because of the reward package on offer and the fact that you would be exposed to mostly residential conveyancing matters but also there will be a small amount of commercial conveyancing that you can get stuck into.
* You will be welcomed into this department and manage a residential conveyancing caseload that is primarily residential, circa 90% comprising of local sales and purchases, remortgages, leasehold purchases, lease extensions. The rest consists of commercial conveyancing matters.
* You will be fully supported in this role by a conveyancing assistant who will allow you to focus on fee earning.
The Ideal Candidate
* It is imperative that at your level of PQE you will be self-sufficient providing seamless and effective client care as well as be a pragmatic team player. A minimum of 3 years' experience in another residential conveyancing department, signing off your own files is essential.
* There is genuine scope here to really build on and enhance your technical experience especially if you are looking to be exposed to some commercial conveyancing matters.
* This role will suit those who want to work hard and be rewarded as on top of an excellent salary there is also a highly attractive bonus on offer.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Conveyancing Solicitor role in Wallsend or would like to hear more about it, please contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann on 0113 245 338 or ask to speak to another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.