Insurance & Re-Insurance Litigation Senior Associate: You will be working as a number 2 with a clear route for Legal Director/Partnership working closely with a leading Partner. You will be involved with a broad range of dispute matters, notably a large amount of Financial Lines exposure. This team are highly ranked in the Legal 500 and have been strengthening with key lateral hires.
This Top 20 UK International firm and Global 100 firm has a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their client base. They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
With multiple accolades to its name, this firm has housed the most reputable leading individuals. Never far from high profile and complex work this firm are often praised not only for the legal problems they solve but the commercial challenges and new opportunities they present to their network.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology. Working largely with Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and many other large international companies. This firm has also been recognised as a leading employer of the year.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this Top 20 Practice for a Senior Associate to join this leading Insurance/Re-Insurance group.
- You will be working alongside the Partner as a number 2 as well as being part of the wider group.
- Due to the focus of the Partners work you will be undertaking Insurance/Reinsurance litigation with a strong exposure to Financial Lines.
- As well as this you will be involved in D&O, W&I and complex professional indemnity insurance coverage disputes.
The firm have been looking to strengthen in Financial lines and you will have all the opportunity to progress your career. Due to the specialism, you will have a clear route to Legal Director/Partnership.
The team are highly ranked in the Legal 500 and have a number of leading individuals working on large-scale insurance and re-insurance disputes.
- You will be a qualified solicitor between (4-7 Years PQE) (There is no upper limit to the position, however 4-7 will have the right level of experience required)
- You will have worked within a leading city practice or leading reinsurance/insurance group
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the key legal and business issues.
- Experience of Financial Lines is essential for this position
- You will receive a strong and competitive salary along with an industry leading bonus
- You will be give a clear route for progression acting as a number 2 to the lead Partner.
This is an excellent opportunity for an re-Insurance and Insurance Litigation Senior associate to join this leading Top 20 firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration.