An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Newly Qualified Family Solicitor to join a highly established Law firm based in Cardiff.
You will be a self-motivated and passionate recently qualified Family Solicitor with a motivation to excel within a well-established and forward thinking Cardiff firm.
You will be a newly qualified Solicitor who has spent at least 1 seat of your training contract within family law. Any previous experience in family law working as a paralegal would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be managing a varied caseload of Family Law matters, including divorce, financial remedy, separation, civil partnerships, children arrangements, pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation disputes.
- You will be advising a range of clients on all aspects of family law such as separation, co habiting, civil partnerships, children matters and divorce and financial matters.
- You will be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Must be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed, to develop knowledge and skill.
- Organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious, you will be driven to deliver the very best results for the client and the firm.
The firm can provide busy caseloads, exceptional hands-on training and great career opportunities for recently qualified Solicitors.
Newly qualified solicitors with family experience gained during a training contract should definitely apply.
We are very keen to hear from suitable candidates as soon as possible. Applications can be sent to Karen Jones at TSR Legal directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion.