Our client is an established leading law firm, with several offices across the country.
This fast-growing law firms is now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Solicitor with 1 and 5 years PQE into their Southampton Office. The successful candidate will have experience in running their own caseload and will be able to deal with a medium to high volume of cases. The right candidate will be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary and opportunities to grow within the firm.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Residential conveyancing
- Freehold and leasehold
- Drawing up all documents that sellers and purchasers must sign.
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector..
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.