If you're a Childcare Solicitor who is keen to progress in your career within a well-established firm, we could be working on the perfect position for you in Bolton. Having placed someone into this team previously and worked closely with this firm for many years, we've recently been instructed on a new position in the team.
This unmissable vacancy has arisen for a Childcare Solicitor to join a reputable and forward-thinking practice with strong Northern presence. The firm are known for their established credibility and excellent services to clients.
Here is why you should apply:
- You will be joining a reputable family and childcare law department and taking over an existing caseload, giving you the chance to quickly progress in your career.
- There's an excellent client-base for you to work with, making it an exceptional opportunity to hit the ground running.
- The firm really looks after the people who join them and view people as their greatest asset, which is reflected in their retention. Therefore you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in all aspects of public family matters or childcare and be looking to develop your skill set in this highly sought after area.
- For this position you will have gained a minimum of 1 year PQE in a similar position. Any advocacy experience is beneficial.
If this Childcare Solicitor position could be of interest to you and you'd like to hear more, please contact Amy Haycocks at Sacco Mann Legal Recruitment on 0161 831 6890 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference AJH133374.