Well-established law firm require an additional Fee Earner for their Noise Induced Hearing team. You will build a caseload of noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) claims.
Duties will include:
- Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information.
- Drafting legal documents as appropriate.
- Arranging for filing of documents, service of documents and enforcement as appropriate.
- Undertaking advocacy where required,
- Instruction of experts and/or Counsel as appropriate,
- Preparation of bills and/or liaise with costs draftsman.
You will need:
- Experience of handling NIHL Industrial Disease cases essential, minimum of 6 months
- Excellent client care skills,
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Good team working skills.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.