This is a prestigious London law firm, with a National presence. You will deal with top quality work, with a forward-thinking and dynamic team that have lots of growth plans for this year and the years to come.
This firm stands out from the crowd. While they deal with a prestigious HNW client base, as well as high end commercial clients, they have a much more relaxed office culture and more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility than their counterparts.
You will find the highest quality of work; they add real value for the work that they do adding real value to client's transactions.
The firm is ranked in the Top 200 of UK Law firms, and is particularly known for a HNW client base, with lots of their work often having an international element.
They are very people centric, and it is these foundations that the firm was built on.
This Legal 500 ranked firm is seeking to hire an Senior Employment Solicitor (Senior Associate, or Partner) to strengthen their Employment Law offering within their City of London office.
- If you are an ambitious Senior Associate, with the drive to build on your contacts and are aiming for Partnership, this is the role for you.
- Equally, the firm is very open to hiring an existing Employment Partner who is looking to align with a firm who want to invest in their Partners and give you the tools required to achieve results.
Whatever your background, you will be at the forefront of this highly successful department and you will work with the other Partners to drive the team forwards.
The work the firm deals with is of the highest quality, they are a beacon of excellence within the sector. They have grown year on year in recent years, and they are currently very busy which has resulted in them needing to take on a new Partner.
The firm has a culture of investment and development and can offer ambitious lawyers a platform to progress.
- The firm are looking for a Partner with a strong background in business development and ideally a book of contacts - there is no following threshold for this Partner role, but you must be able to demonstrate and evidence an ability to generate work.
- Senior Associate's do not require a guaranteed following, but must have an understanding of how they're going to develop their contacts and generate work
- You will be either an ambitious Senior Associate in Employment looking to develop your contacts and have a clear cut partnership track, or an existing Employment Partner (no upper limit to the amount of PQE) with a solid business development record;
- Excellent client care skills are essential;
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Senior Associate / Partner to join this Top 200 firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.