We are pleased to be supporting this growing Global Recruitment business in their search for a Legal and Compliance Assistant.
This role reports into the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will help to support across the legal and compliance team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts.
- Drafting, amending and issuing legally compliant employment and commercial contracts.
- Ensure that all commercial contracts are compliant with local employment law.
- Providing technical legal advice to various departments within the business such as; Sales, HR and Operations.
- Managing various projects across a broad range of areas of law to further develop and strengthen the legal and compliance aspects of the business such as; data protection, knowledge bank development, drafting policies and procedures.
- Completed LPC.
- Ideally around 2 years’ experience providing employment and commercial law advice in-house.
- Strong working knowledge of European labour law.
- Excellent understanding of employment status and IR35 legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in developing technical knowledge and keep up to date with legal developments.
- A good understanding of the issues surrounding employment status and the relevant legal and tax implications which arise as a consequence.
- Self-motivated, organised, strong team player with excellent attention to detail, excellent communication skills and will possess the ability to build strategic partnerships.
- Client focused, flexible and naturally driven to deliver expert service effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- A desire to develop knowledge of other jurisdictions other than the UK
- Good commercial understanding
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
If you have the skillset describe above and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.