Life Sciences Senior Associate: The Life Science team is a top ranked sector sitting within this Top 10 Firm's prestigious Technology group, working with cutting edge businesses in Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Meditech and AI. A large amount of the work is high value and complex international work.
They have seen a large period of growth in this group and are looking to add strong individuals into the Life Science department.
A leading Global Law Firm, this firm combines global sector expertise with an international scale and a strategy to become a progressive technology-driven firm. This firm dominates across their key industry-leading sectors of Financial services, Corporate, Technology, Real Estate, Energy, Projects and Infrastructure. They mark a global footprint with offices across 5 continents and all the major jurisdictions.
Situated amongst the global elites, this firm sets themselves apart through providing the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead, across over 20 practice areas and sector groups on domestic, and international issues. They provide world-class full-service capabilities with an international outlook with a high level of collaboration and inclusivity.
One key benefit in working within this firm is the genuine work-life balance, with a good bonus structure activated upon reaching a highly achievable billable target. The internal progression and investment into the team's learning and development is also something to highlight as a key component to the firm's inclusive and supportive culture along with visionary partnership schemes.
This Top 10 firm are looking for a Life Sciences Senior Associate to join them in their City of London office.
The Life Science department is award winning practice working with cutting edge businesses in Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Meditech and AI. A large amount of the work is high value and complex international work.
You will work with Legal 500 ranked leading individuals within the field offering expert advice across a vast arrange of life science matters.
The role includes:
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts such as collaboration, licensing, supply and distribution agreements
- Involvement in a broad range of commercial, IP, IT and data protection advice
- Providing efficient professional support for partners and team members
- Developing professional relationships with clients;
- Supporting the wider group in developing business; and
- Involvement in marketing events.
This firm see the Life Sciences as well as Technology as key sector growth as such are looking to strengthen their department.
- You will be a Life Sciences Solicitor with at least 4+ PQE gained at a City/International practice
- Worked on both domestic and international matters.
- Strong exposure to life sciences
- You will have a good technical knowledge.
- Salary is well above market rate and dependent on your level of experience, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Life Sciences Senior Associate to join this growing Top 10 firm based in their City of London office.