A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer to join a well-established firm in Berkshire on a long term locum basis.
Your New Role
The Residential Conveyancer will be able to pick up an existing caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters including;
- Sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold
- Unregistered matters (shared ownership and transfers of equity)
The successful Residential Conveyancer will;
- Be able to start immediately and will be available on an ongoing basis
- Hold a relevant qualification (Solicitor/CILEx/CLC) or hold a wealth of experience in managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have excellent client care skills
The firm are offering £35.00 per hour depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.