Our client is one of the leading full service firms in Wales, with offices in Newport, They are seeking a 2-4 years PQE Property Litigation Solicitor to deal with property litigation work for this leading firm based out of its Newport office.
The successful candidate will join an established team that acts for a diverse client base of private and public sector clients
You will be expected to manage your own caseload and assist on more complex work. You will also play a part in the team’s business development activities and client relationship management.
The firm is seeking a property litigation solicitor with the following:
- A previous track record dealing with property litigation work at a recognised regional or national practice.
- Able to deal with cases from instruction through to the end of the litigation process. As a guide our client would expect someone with a minimum of 2 years pqe.
- Able to assist in business development and promotion of the team.
- Commercially aware.
The firm and role:
- You’ll join an established litigation team with good quality work.
- Networking and client relationship building is encouraged and you will have ample opportunity to do this with support form the partners in the team.
- You’ll join a firm which has an excellent presence and the resources which go along with that.
To be considered for this property litigation role based in Newport, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible to Karen Jones at TSR Legal on 02920 38810 or direct to email@example.com in confidence.