The firm is currently seeking to hire a Real Estate Partner to join the firms West End, London office.
This role ties in with the firm's ambitious growth plans; working alongside a Senior Partner in the Real Estate department, the team act on a wide range of commercial property work, including structuring complex real estate acquisitions and sales, development and landlord and tenant matters. The value of these matter is most commonly £20-100m+.
The department also work with financial institutions, corporates and funds in relation to arranging and domestic and international bank facilities and structured financing.
Example of matters:
- Advising joint venture Partners on the redevelopment of a major football stadium
- Acquisitions, financing, disposals of a major residential property portfolio
- Advising global organisations in relation to contractual arrangements
- Acting for a major housing developer on refinancing of residential development schemes
As a Partner within the team you will be trusted with working with the firm's exceptional core clients. You will also be given the autonomy and support to further develop your clientele and offering in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
With a modern approach, this specialist commercial and corporate law firm have a strong national and international reach, servicing an incredibly high-quality client base.
Although a relatively young firm, it has been founded by two heavy-hitting Partner with City backgrounds and strong client bases. This firm houses entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, innovative and dynamic Lawyers.
The firm has hired excellent Lawyers from Magic and Silver Circle firms, who handle the highest quality work, whilst in a collegiate and supportive working environment. This is a firm that care about their Lawyers and make sure that they are well rewarded for hard work, operating on an open-door policy.
The vision for this company is to continue their growth, offering a City quality standard with a fresh approach from their West End, London offices. The firm is also rapidly expanding its international client base, with international, multinational and family offices in Africa, the Middle East, and the USA as clients. Now is a key time to join this exciting practice.
- You will be a Real Estate Partner with an excellent firm background
- You will be commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial
- You should have excellent experience in maintaining and developing client relationships
- You should be ambitious and wanting to assist in the growth and development of the firm
This is a stand-out opportunity, with good prospects, for a Real Estate Partner based in the firm's West End, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.