A fantastic regional law firm situated in Nottingham are looking for a senior commercial property solicitor to join their busy property team. The Successful candidates will have solid commercial property experience and be able to hit the ground running.
You will need to have around 5 years PQE, with exposure to a range of high net worth commercial property transactions and be able to manage a very busy caseload.
Your caseload will consist of the following
* Acquisitions and Disposals of freehold and leasehold property including auctions for both residential and commercial properties
* Landlord and Tenant advice including the preparation of leases, licences, rent deposits, notices and assignments
* Drafting and negotiating ancillary agreements, deeds and side letters
* Reporting on all aspects of the transaction
* Commercial Lending
* Experience with transfers of part, adverse possession, dispositions of land, land development, planning agreements and creating and extinguishing easements would be desired but not a necessity
This is a Senior role so there is a need for strong business development, and management skills.
There is huge potential with this role and the firm are offering an excellent package for the right person. You will be given a great deal of autonomy and supported by other team members in other offices. There is flexibility on experience levels here, however this position would suit candidate's with at least five years PQE up to a more Senior Level.
The firm are seeking someone that is commercially minded and that fits in to the firm's dynamic well, you should be someone that also has good networking and business development skills. Monday to Friday 9-5Home/Flexible working is available Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency. Please note our advertisements may use PQE / Salary levels purely as a guide, however we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the roleEM43818(commercial property Solicitor Jobs - Nottingham ).
Apply Below or contact Ellie at Austen Lloyd on 01275 463 111 as soon as possible in absolute Confidence, quoting re Ref.EM 43818; (Commercial Property Solicitor Jobs - Nottingham).