We are actively looking for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join our highly regarded Private Practice Clinical Negligence Team.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and expanding firm with a real mix of work and clients. The office is based in the heart of Sheffield city center.
Our prestigious client with nice offices and friendly working environment, have a strong team and due to increase in work, are currently looking to expand. They offer reasonable working hours as they value and put emphasis on providing a healthy work, life balance as well as opportunities to progress career into more senior positions.
The role will entail:
- Build-up of a case load to approximately 100 cases
- Mixed case load of fast track and multitrack cases covering:
- Misdiagnosis / Failure to Diagnose at GP or Hospital level
- Delays in treatment by GP and/or Hospital
- Accident & Emergency Claims
- Brain and Spinal Injury
- Surgical Errors
- GP Errors
- Pregnancy and childbirth injuries
- Fatal Cases and Coroners Inquests
- Elderly Care Medicine
- Amputation and Catastrophic Injuries
- The role will require a solicitor who can work independently with minimal supervision, however cases are discussed as part of a team vetting/advisory process.
- The Solicitor should be able to manage a mixture of pre-litigated and litigated cases
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today for more information.