Top 50 UK law firm is looking for a specialist insurance lawyer to join its department dealing with financial sector claims and D&O work.
You will join a department that deals with a wide variety of claims primarily arising from financial services sector clients. You will be expected to provide full advice on liability and coverage.
The work is wide and varied acting for a range of clients. You will be expected to manage your own independent caseload and assist partners on complex cases.
The firm is seeking an insurance litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised insurance sector focused firm.
- Must have previous insurance coverage experience.
- Qualified solicitor. As a guideline our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years post qualification or equivalent experience.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good quality work within a highly regarded and independently recognised department.
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this insurance solicitor role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.