The Construction Litigation team has grown from strength to strength over the last couple of years. With a number of key hires recently, you will work in of the highest regarded teams in the country. With a number of blue-chip corporates, global institutions and contractors on their portfolio, you will work on the largest matters in the UK.
This Top 20 UK International firm and Global 100 firm has a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their client base. They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
With multiple accolades to its name, this firm has housed the most reputable leading individuals. Never far from high profile and complex work this firm are often praised not only for the legal problems they solve but the commercial challenges and new opportunities they present to their network.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology. Working largely with Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and many other large international companies. This firm has also been recognised as a leading employer of the year.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Litigation Senior Associate to join this Top 20 law firms Leeds office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The Construction Litigation team have undergone significant growth of recently, with a recent key hire within this department this has gone from strength to strength. Widely considered one of the strongest construction litigation practices in the UK and globally, you will work with market leaders in this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked department.
- Focus on domestic and international construction disputes
- Act for bluechip corporates, global institutions and contractors, with experience spanning the commercial, residential, hotels and retail sectors.
- Work in a high-level client-facing role, working with existing clients and new clients.
- Help manage junior lawyers and trainees
As a Senior Associate in the department, you will be an integral part of the team and the department's growth plans. You will have large amount of responsibility and autonomy with client interaction that will allow you to larger career prospects.
- You will be a Construction Litigation Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE)
- Worked within a respectable Construction department
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Construction Litigation Senior Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their Leeds office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.