Company / Commercial Property Solicitor, Company Acquisitions, Commercial Contracts, Disposals, Leases, Corporate Law, Commercial Conveyancing, Permanent, Northampton Company / Commercial Property Solicitor
is required by an adaptable & highly-regarded, Multi-Service Law Firm based in Northampton.
You will be a Company / Commercial Property Solicitorwith NQ - 2 years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a well-established traditional firm with a supportive team and a focus on work life balance. The Role & Required Experience:
- The successful candidate will be assisting two partners as well as taking on matters independently with appropriate supervision and support.
- The work is varied and interesting, and can range from assisting with company acquisitions and sales, drafting commercial terms of a contract, to dealing with a small lock-up garage, and assisting on large commercial property acquisitions and disposals, leases and development work.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, friendly and proactive, and will actively look for ways to contribute without waiting to be asked. A willingness to learn and progress in due course to more autonomy dealing independently with complex matters in a commercial environment.
- You will have completed at least one seat in either Commercial Property or Corporate and wish to excel in either or both these areas.
- In return a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) is offered, with genuine prospects and support for career progression, together with a good work life balance and a small supportive and friendly team.
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.
- Location: Northampton
- Salary range (DoE): Competitive & Negotiable
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: NQ - 2 years’ PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT174
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Company / Commercial Property Solicitor, Company Acquisitions, Commercial Contracts, Disposals, Leases, Corporate Law, Commercial Conveyancing, Permanent, Northampton