A leading first rate law firm with offices throughout the North of England are seeking an ambitious Housing Solicitor with upwards of 4 years PQE to join their Leeds office. This firm have continued to perform really well over the last 12months in many sectors. As a result of their unrivalled relationships with Housebuilders they are looking to expand their sizeable Housing department in Leeds and would love to hear from property lawyers with the relevant experience!
This is a unique opportunity to be able to act on behalf of national and regional housebuilders but also work with landowners and public authorities on a range of social housing and residential development regeneration projects. This opportunity therefore will give your career great exposure to a full range of top quality Housing matters.
- Comprising of Partners, Directors and Associates, the stellar housing team will support and mentor you whilst you complement them in achieving team goals developing and expanding the work on offer within this housing department to residential developers.
- Working on behalf of impressive regional and national clients, you will benefit from a hugely diverse workload from site acquisitions, developments and disposals carrying out due diligence and reporting. You will be adept at drafting reports, contracts, options, building leases, promotion agreements, transfers and overage agreements, as well as post acquisition matters i.e. preparing for the sale of completed residences.
The Ideal Candidate
- With excellent career prospects on offer within the housing department, you will be team driven as well as client focused, looking after their best interests in the most effective and agile way is paramount.
- Naturally you will have a strong background in another Housing or Residential Conveyancing department. Strong housebuilder experience is highly desired and exposure to plot sales and new build matters is favorable.
- Apart from your excellent technical skills, you must be adept at organising your time in the most impactful way, especially when faced with challenging timescales, consistently ensuring that the quality of advice and service you deliver is second to none. Our client has the unrivalled and excellent relationships they do with Housebuilder clients as a result of their efficiency and high standards of service. They therefore a Housing Solicitor who will join the team and fit into this model of excellent service.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Housing Solicitor role in Leeds or would like to hear more about it, please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann on 0113 245 338 or ask to speak to another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.