Top 50 Law Firm
Commercial Partner Role
A Top 50 London firm are looking to hire a Commercial Law Partner into their highly regarded Commercial team in London.
You will advise on high quality work alongside Partners who are highly regarded in the industry. This firm is particularly well known for its work advising private equity firms, large listed clients and private companies including high-profile retail businesses. The team's experience spans a range of commercial contracts knowledge providing tailored advice in servicing clients as entrepreneurs, multinational corporations, charities, major public bodies, and also in the education, healthcare, transport and retail sectors.
The role is to assist with a range of cases handled by the Commercial Team. The EXISTING caseload and required skills include:
* Experience of commercial contract drafting and negotiation with ability to manage projects and relationships with clients, other third parties and external advisers.
* Commercial - reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements and providing legal advice on business issues. Agreements include: supplier, distribution, IP, IT and technology, software licensing, system integration, website/app development, SaaS and other cloud related work.
* Data Protection and privacy - drafting policies and procedures, providing adequate wording in contractual agreements, ability to advise clients on legal obligations and risks, managing and advising clients on bigger data protection projects.
* Intellectual property - advising on and drafting agreements for the protection or exploitation of intellectual property rights, IP licensing contracts, advising on IP provisions in commercial agreements and R&D contracts.
* Regulatory advice including e-commerce and consumer regulations (public procurement desirable).
* To undertake business development.
The culture at this firm very much stands out, which has been cultivated into a friendly, open and inclusive environment. There is a positive emphasis on work life balance too, and progression opportunity for fee earners. There will be flexibility for home working.
Opportunities such as this are rare within the commercial market so please do apply as directed if you would be interested or contact Catherine Knowles at Search Legal for more information on 0203 151 2151/ Catherine.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.