This leading law firm is multi-award winning and have a relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. You can expect to find a high quality of work, a good work/life balance, and strong Partnership prospects.
This firm has a growing reputation as a leader across a number of sectors. Their relatively small size means they can provide a more responsive service to clients, and whilst they have grown significantly in recent years, their client service, culture and ethos have remained intact.
You will find a genuinely collaborative environment, where junior lawyers work alongside Partners, and there is an open-door policy. This allows you to learn from the best and grow your knowledge and technical skill base.
The firm has multiple offices across the North West and ambitious plans to build on this. Their outstanding reputation across several sectors has seen them attract clients ranging from HNW individuals and SMEs to multinational corporations, public companies, and financial institutions.
You will join a highly regarded Legal 500 Housing Litigation team in their Leeds office.
You will work in a close-knit and fast-paced team undertaking a varied caseload on Anti-Social Behaviour, housing disrepair and housing management.
The department act for a broad range of clients, from housing providers to local authorities, and you can expect a high level of client contact that is unheard of at larger firms.
You will have a significant amount of client contact and be encouraged to develop your reputation whilst being supported to progress your career.
Ideally, you will have experience undertaking your own advocacy, but this is an area that can be developed if it is not a particular area of strength.
- You will be a Housing Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years PQE (this is a guide, and applications will be considered that fall outside of this)
- Applications may be considered from General Litigators who have a keen interest in specialising within Housing Litigation
- Comfortable dealing with clients and developing business
- Experience of undertaking your own advocacy, or an interest in gaining this experience
- Able to lead and motivate a small team
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the North's leading law firms. Offering interesting, complex work, a high level of career investment, and an abundance of progression prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.