We are working with a leading Manchester based firm who are keen to add a junior Property Litigation lawyer to their existing busy team.
The Property Litigation practice's expertise covers complex advisory work, high-value disputes and all aspects of contentious property, landlord and tenant law across both residential and commercial property.
They work closely with property management companies (both residential and commercial), surveyors, developers, estate agents, large retailers, landlords and tenants, supporting them on a full range of property litigation services.
This is a great role for a junior lawyer who has a minimum of 2 years PQE who is looking to gain experience of a wide range or property litigation, working with a highly experienced partner.
- Managing your own caseload of mixed property litigation work, both commercial and housing/residential.
- The caseload includes commercial cases such as estate management work, possession actions, business lease renewals, injunctions etc.
- The caseload also includes residential cases such as possessions, rent recovery, disrepair etc. for both housing association and other residential landlords.
- Assisting with business development and profile-raising initiatives including networking events.
The firm offers a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Flexible working options
- 5 weeks annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Season ticket loan
If you are interested in this Junior Property Litigation Lawyer opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Tim Batchelor at Thornton Legal's Manchester desk directly for a strictly confidential discussion. Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.
Thornton Legal is an award-winning legal recruitment company covering the North from our offices in Liverpool and Leeds