Our client is a leading Law Firm, with several offices in the UK.
Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Salisbury based team.
Their Property Estates team handles a full range of high-quality work for estates and landowners, including sales and purchases of freehold land, commercial leases, farm business tenancies and general property advice and support.
Working within a team you will manage your own caseload and assist with large transactions.
To be successful you will need to be a highly motivated, client focussed individual with commercial acumen.
The successful applicant will:
· work closely with all members of the team (of 4 partners and 11 other fee earners);
· provide assistance on large and often complex transactions dealing with the sale, purchase or letting of substantial rural properties and businesses. Transactions range from £500,000 - £50m and can include options, promotion agreements, surrenders; conditional contracts, joint ventures and similar structures;
· manage smaller transactions alone;
· work predominantly for private clients;
· be attentive to detail and able to work to deadlines;
· display a positive attitude and be flexible;
· have strong communication skills;
· be commercially aware; and be willing to participate in the firm's business development activities.
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Optional benefits
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.