Criminal Defence - Motoring Offences | Merseyside | Salary Negotiable
My Client are a dynamic and highly specialised law practice based in Merseyside, they are leaders in their chosen field and represent their clients across both England and Wales.
My Client are seeking technically astute candidates with experience of advising on a range of Criminal matters relating to Motoring Offences, areas such as Speeding, No Insurance, Careless/Dangerous Driving, Drink Driving to name a few.
In addition to the requisite technical skills, you will be an ambitious self-starter who is well connected and enjoys business development activities. I am especially interested to hear from candidates motivated to progress their careers with the drive and capability to realise growth for the firm.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
- Qualified Solicitor or Paralegal (must have experience in the field)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Able to lead on transactional and advisory commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision
- Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.