An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a major consultancy firm as a commercial lawyer, in this role you will be:
- Building and developing positive business relationships within the company
- Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure that clients have comprehensive commercial law advice to support their decision-making
- Assisting clients in the development of new businesses in the start-up phase or when wishing to enter new markets
- Advising clients on the legal aspects of changes to their business models, including as a result of adoption of digital and other technologies
The ideal candidate will come from a private practice background and have the following experience:
- 4+ pqe (as a guideline only)
- Information technology law and agreements
- Contractual drafting and negotiating
- Data Protection
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.