An opportunity has arisen with a well-respected firm in Oxfordshire, which is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their busy legal team.
You will be joining a fantastic team and will be required to have general administrative and secretarial skills such as:
- The ability to conduct research
- Adhere to client confidentiality protocol
- Possess analytical skills and identify trends and patterns
- Be comfortable working as part of a team
- Have attention to detail and strong administration and organisational skills
- Possess good IT skills combined with a good oral and written communication
- Be familiar with working in a legal environment
The firm has multiple offices across England and you will be joining the team in Oxfordshire.
Their culture is based on ensuring that the staff receive support and encouragement as well as relevant training for their professional growth. By investing in their staff as well as in new technology, they have managed over the years to create a reputable name and to retain clients.
The salary on offer is competitive and will be dependent on experience and therefore candidates are invited to apply and discuss their individual salary.
Please apply for this role online or contact Andreea Miron at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.