Family Law Solicitor, Divorce, Private Children Act, Civil Partnership, Pre/post Nuptial agreements, Cohabitation, Domestic violence, TOLATA, Permanent, Northwich Family Law Solicitor
is required by a Community-focussed and forward-thinking Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners-ranked law firm, based in Northwich.
Founded in 1997, the niche family law practice is driven by an ethos and a belief that everyone has the right to access justice; as well as being Lexcel accredited and shortlisted for Family Law Firm (North) in the Lexis Nexis Family Law Awards 2020.
The firm’s commitment to deliver the highest quality of service to all clients has been paramount since its inception and is evidenced by both its strong reputation as one of the best family law firms outside Chester, Liverpool and Manchester, and the numerous accreditations, panel memberships, legal directory rankings and accolades it’s been awarded.
A full range of services is offered to both private and publicly funded clients. With the benefit of both a Family Law Contract and Mediation Contract with the Legal Aid Agency, the practice enables clients from every spectrum of society who are eligible for legal aid to access legal advice, irrespective of means or social class.
As members of Resolution, the whole family law team subscribes to its principles in the resolution of disputes in a constructive, non-confrontational way.The Role & Responsibilities:
This role will suit individuals who, like the firm, also value customer service highly.
With a hands-on, flexible and can-do attitude, applicants will ideally have prior experience and a team player mentality. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience: -
- Experienced family law solicitor who is able to cover a heavy case load of work to include – divorce, private children act applications, civil partnership, pre/post nuptial agreements, separation agreements, cohabitation agreements, domestic violence, TOLATA, financial proceedings.
- Experienced in court advocacy.
- A panel membership (law society advanced panel) or working towards the same is essential
- Knowledge and experience in Legal Aid applications / processing.
- Organised, SRA and Lexcel procedurally compliant
- Solid customer service and/or client-facing experience, ideally within a commercial environment
- Computer literacy, with practical experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook (e-mails, appointment booking etc). Any additional database knowledge or experience is advantageous.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A professional and confident manner, combined with a personable and approachable attitude
- A positive and productive approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative and undertake new tasks
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- Good and extensive experience in all aspects of family law.
Clients consistently report on their positive experiences with the firm and its staff, as is evidenced by extensive online reviews and testimonials which not only acknowledge and praise individual efforts and case results, but also highlight that they felt they ‘mattered’, were ‘listened to and understood’, were ‘reassured’, had ‘complete confidence in the realistic, practical advice provided’ and that their solicitor was ‘fighting in my corner to achieve the best possible outcome’.
Commutable from Winsford, Northwich, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Warrington / Cheshire areas.Vacancy Information:
- Location: Northwich
- Salary range: Dependant on Experience + generous Holiday entitlement + in-house training.
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AT206
- Contact: Alex Thompson
Family Law Solicitor, Divorce, Private Children Act, Civil Partnership, Pre/post Nuptial agreements, Cohabitation, Domestic violence, TOLATA, Permanent, Northwich