Progressive, market leading firm seeking Residential Property Solicitor 2-3 years+ PQE to join their office in the City of London.
This is a highly ranked and award-winning firm. They truly value and invest in their staff and have maintained a welcoming, family feel to the organisation even through the years of continuous growth.
This well-established organisation encourages every employee to have a healthy work life balance and put staff's mental health and well being as a core priority. They have created an environment where staff like coming into the office (during normal times) which has led to them having very high staff retention.
Positions here are rare and hard to come by and created almost exclusively due to growth.
Due to an increase in workflow, the firm are seeking to hire a Residential Property Solicitor 2-3 years+ PQE to join their flourishing and busy team.
The firm has a loyal client base and an established presence; the conveyancing department deals with an excellent quality of work, which includes dealing with HNW individuals and handling more complex matters. You will deal with a manageable caseload and be given plenty of support.
Your caseload will include; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity, lease extensions and more.
This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor / Conveyancer with 2-3 years+ PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You should have strong communication and team work skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic team and fantastic working environment
- High quality property work
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor 2-3 years+ PQE to join a friendly and reputable firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.