Legal 500 National Law Firm looking for Litigation Paralegal in Southampton.
Your new company
My client is one of the largest law firms in UK with several offices across the country, within reputable and prestigious name in the market and many departments ranked Tier 1 by Law Society.
Your new role
This position will be based in their Commercial Recoveries team in Southampton and managing debt recovery and return of good cases. We will provide practical training in order to assist you with tasks including issuing Court proceedings, negotiating with Defendants, working on pre-litigation collections strategies and obtaining and enforcing County Court Judgements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally we are looking for someone with private practice paralegal experiences with a focus on Residential Repossession work in the private rented Sector
- However we will also consider Fresh Graduate candidate with LLB degree
- Good GCSEs and/or A Levels, ideally A* English Literature, etc
- Team Player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and down to earth
- Attention to Details
- Good negotiable skills and persuasive
- IT Literate
- Understands and complies with Information Security Responsibilities commensurate with this role including data protection and duty of confidentiality
- With full driving license and has own car
- Must be willing to undertake a credit check process
What you'll get in return
Good salary package, full training and excellent team culture. Free car parking. Permanent position but we are considering either 40 hours a week full time or 35 hours week (paid by Pro Rata). Opportunity to join an admirable name in the legal world
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.