Leading Real Estate and Healthcare Organisation looking for Group Solicitor in Dorset, reporting to the board.
Your new company
My client is one of the leading real estate and healthcare organisations with fast pace working environment and entrepreneur culture, HQ based in Dorset.
Your new role
- Site legal set up: To include: Head leases, OPSO, 100% specific leases, collating all technical documentation, freeholder consents, overages, restrictive covenants, plot files, conveyance plans etc. Set up and ownership over document stores.
- Funding: Working with the Finance Team/Funders/JV Partners as required.
- Acquisition: Advise on legal structures, title reviews and supervision of due diligence. Checking legal packs and all properties bought in under PX.
- Construction: Substations and easements and all related matters.
- Documentation process: Generate documents and SOPs ready for third parties to work to our model.
- Digital conveyancing journey: Assisting as we develop our in house "Click & Buy" offering. To include but not limited to: Sales Force and an efficient on-line buying service. Explore, analyse and recommend third party off the shelf conveyancing software package options.
- Homes England: Providing support on all compliance matters.
- Due diligence: Supporting the setup of new business directions including FTB and Key worker.
- Planning: Agreeing and drafting the S106 at outset.
- Commercial: Checking HOTs, approving final leases and licences.
- Management: Assisting with new protocols to avoid RTM, and correcting property management legal compliance as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with at least 7+ years PQE
- Strong knowledge of experience in Residential Property, perhaps leading a reputable conveyancing team will be highly preferred
- Or Solid experience as an Inhouse Counsel at a sizeable construction/property development company will be highly preferred
- Experience in Real Estate Development Projects and conducting your own caseloads
- Property Finance experience including Acquisition, Fund is a must to have
- Strong Team Player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Persuasive solicitor with fantastic influential skills
- Decision Maker with the Can Do/ Make It Happen attitude and excellent implementation skills
- Great analytic, planning and organising skills, strategic thinking and commercial minded
What you'll get in return
Six figure package including bonus/ profit shares (negotiable depends on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.