Litigation Fee Earner / Solicitor
Our South Wales client is seeking a technically able and commercially aware Litigation Solicitor / Fee Earner to join their growing general litigation team. The firm handles matters across the full range of (non PI) work types including company commercial, professional negligence, debt recovery, insolvency, family and wills. There are a variety of work sources including private instructions and high profile individuals. The work is challenging and rewarding and the team places a high value on mutual support and co-operation.
This is really unlike any other firm in terms of development, progression and variety of work.
Ultimately reporting to the Partner, you will be a core part of the team and will be fully involved in the claim types detailed above as part of a close knit team consisting of 2 paralegals, solicitor and Managing Partner.
Skills/Competencies and Experience required:
- Intellectual curiosity, commerciality and practicality
- Ability to deal flexibly with a wide range of work types, work sources and clients
- Confidence to take responsibility for cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Civil/commercial litigation experience
- Capable of working with a case management system.
For further details, please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 or email Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk