Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to join its Manchester office dealing with defendant professional indemnity work often focussed on the property sector.
The team is headed by a partner recognised as one of the leading practitioners in professional indemnity work with this department being well established. The team deals with a wide array of work with your work likely to focus on claims against professionals and property/construction related work.
The firm itself is an international firm recognised as the leading firm providing legal advice to insurance sector clients.
The firm is seeking a solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Previous experienced in defendant professional indemnity work. The role is for someone to handle their own caseload and as a guide our client would expect someone to have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good quality work within a top tier Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Joining an international law firm.
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
To be considered for this professional indemnity solicitor role based in Manchester city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.