I'm delighted to assist my client, a niche insurance litigation based firm, in their search for a Recoveries Paralegal.
Working within the Subrogation & Recovery Team., the successful Recoveries Paralegal will be responsible for the handling of a caseload of Recoveries/Claimant Litigation, and as such, must be able to demonstrate experience in managing a litigated caseload of civil or insurance recoveries matters.
* Drafting Court Proceedings / documents
* Adhering to Court directions and deadlines
* Working to set priorities, create clear plans and manage work to meet Client needs
* Engaging in effective negotiation
* Managing a Litigation Caseload/Pre litigation Case Load, with a view to driving claims to litigation or settlement
* Dealing with litigated Claims
* Maintaining management information
* Ensuring that all case reserves are completed in accordance with the specific client's reserving philosophy
* Performing legal and factual research
* Keeping up to date with relevant legal documents & relevant Caselaw
This is a fast paced environment, so the ability to work alone, and the ability to interpret and input data accurately and efficiently is essential, along with an excellent telephone manner.